BEHIND THE SCENES TOURS
Want to know more about where your seafood comes from? How the industry ensures Australian seafood is sustainable? Where Sydney's top restaurants go to buy the freshest of the fresh?
Our Behind the Scenes Tour is your ticket into the weird and wonderful world of Australian seafood.
- The hustle and bustle of the auction floor (normally closed to the public!).
- The Dutch auction system in action, selling more than 50 tonnes of fresh seafood to 150+ buyers.
- Over 100 seafood species in our famous blue crates, from the fan-favourites to the weird and wonderful.
- Brand new species of seafood that we bet you've never seen before.
- Tuna filleting (you might even spot one hanging from a forklift!).
- Live lobsters, sushi prep, oyster shucking, and more.