MORNING WALKING TOURS
Not a fan of waking up before dawn? Our morning walking tours start at 10am and are a great option if you're short on time.
You'll join one of our expert seafood educators to explore Australia's Home of Seafood, get a sneak peek behind the scenes at the auction floor, learn all about how the daily seafood auction works and what makes the seafood industry tick, and then explore the Market's famous retailers.
The beauty of Sydney Fish Market is that no day is ever the same, but here are just some of the things you'll get to see and experience:
- Visit the auction floor, and experience what it’s like to be a Sydney Fish Market buyer.
- Watch oysters being shucked by the experts.
- Learn about a range of seasonal fish species, and how to pick the freshest catch every time.
- See the retailers’ live tanks and filleting rooms.
- Visit the Market's working wharf to learn about our local fleet.
- Witness the construction of the new Sydney Fish Market across the bay.