Private & Corporate Experiences
Our team at Sydney Seafood School, at the iconic Sydney Fish Market, has a mission to inspire everyone to eat well together through fun, engaging cooking experiences which make ideal team building and bonding events for your staff right now!
Since Covid19 our cooking experiences can take two different forms:
1. Private face-to-face events in our state-of-the-art kitchens at Sydney Fish Market.
2. Virtual get-togethers using SSS@Home kits with team members cooking from the comfort of their own kitchens.
Sydney Fish Market has remained open throughout Covid19 and been commended by government, police and media for its management of a public site at this challenging time.
Four experiences in one, our face-to-face events start with guests mingling over seafood canapés and a glass of wine. A live cooking demonstration follows before a hands-on cooking experience with guests working in pairs to create a delicious seafood meal, which everyone then sits down to enjoy together, with another glass of wine. Reconnect - Watch - Cook - Eat!
Format & Inclusions
- Catch up over seafood canapés and a glass of wine or beer (30 minutes).
- Live cooking demonstration in our tiered theatrette (45 minutes).
- Hands-on cooking experience in pairs with help from the kitchen team in our beautifully appointed kitchen to recreate the recipe/s (90 minutes).
- Delicious meal with a glass of matched wine (45 minutes).
- Take home recipe booklet branded with company logo.
- Souvenir Sydney Seafood School cloth apron.
- Parking at Sydney Fish Market.
We can accommodate up to 20 people for a memorable 3½ to 4 hour exclusive event and have a range of meal themes to choose from including Moroccan, Italian, Tacos, Tapas, Cajun, Chilli Crab and Seafood BBQ.
Further details on Sydney Fish Market’s Covid Management Plan are available on our website.
Our SSS@Home virtual cooking class recipe kits are just the thing for teams with members still working remotely (or with more than 20 staff). Each kit has all the fresh seafood, fruit & veg and premium pantry items needed to create a delicious meal for 2 people. We include a video link to one of our experienced presenters stepping you through how to make the dish/es, plus a detailed written recipe. There’s even a mini chocolate bar to enjoy for dessert! Virtual Get-togethers can be arranged for groups of 10 or more people.
SSS@Home kits also make a great (and cost-effective) gifts for staff who’ve been working hard under difficult circumstances. Available as single kits or 4-week packs with a different recipe each week, they’re a great way to say ‘thank you’.
Email us now for more details on either of these options or to check availability of your preferred date.