The team at Sydney Seafood School, at the iconic Sydney Fish Market, has a mission to inspire everyone to eat well together through fun, engaging cooking experiences.
Three experiences in one, each class includes a live cooking demonstration, followed by a hands-on cooking experience then dining with a glass of wine. Private classes are great team building or client entertaining events – fun for everyone, from kitchen novices to dinner-party-dynamos.
Working in teams of 4-6 people provides a unique environment to socialise with colleagues or clients, building stronger bonds as you create a delicious meal. Cooking together engenders a sense of team spirit and - above all - it’s fun! Groups allocate tasks, solve problems and draw on each other’s skills (while learning a few new ones) to produce the desired outcome: a delicious meal which everyone then enjoys with a glass (or two) of wine.
Prices start at $100pp, all top-quality ingredients are supplied, and friendly, helpful staff are on hand to assist every step of the way. Best of all, a delicious meal and glass of wine is all part of the experience.
- Plan an activity with a difference
- No prior cooking experience is necessary
- Events run for 2, 3 or 4 hours and all include a live cooking demonstration, a hands-on cooking experience and a delicious meal with wine
- We can arrange drinks and canapés on arrival, as well as signed copies of the Sydney Seafood School Cookbook and other incentive prizes
- Meeting rooms are also available before or after your cooking experience
Sydney Seafood School has an inviting and well-designed space available to host other corporate events, including:
- Pre and post conference activities
- Partner programs
- Staff incentive programs
- Product launches
To request further information today email us at email@example.com