Click here to check Sydney Seafood School's program of classes to ensure that there isn't already a class scheduled for the time/date that you'd like to hold your corporate cooking class >
Sydney Seafood School, located at Sydney Fish Market, offers exclusive cooking classes for client entertaining or staff team building.
A corporate cooking class provides a unique environment in which to socialise with your clients, building stronger bonds as you work together to create a delicious meal which you then sit down and enjoy together.
As a team building exercise, it gives groups a chance to work together, allocating tasks, solving problems, drawing on each other's skills (and learning a few new ones) to produce the desired outcome (a delicious meal which everyone enjoys at the end of the class).
Cooking together can engender a sense of team spirit, improve team performance and increase initiative and motivation. And above all - it's fun!
- Plan an activity with a difference
- No prior cooking experience is necessary
- Classes run for 2, 3 or 4 hours and all include a cooking demonstration, a hands-on session and a delicious seafood meal with complimentary wine tasting
- We can arrange drinks and canapés on arrival, as well as signed copies of Sydney Seafood School Cookbook and other incentive prizes
- Conference facilities are also available for meetings before or after your cooking class
Sydney Seafood School has an inviting and well designed space available to host other corporate events, including:
- Pre and post conference activities
- Partner programs
- Staff incentive programs
- Product launches
To request further information today email us at firstname.lastname@example.org